Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
January 23rd, 2014
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I am always on the lookout for healthy recipes. Last weekend, I made these delicious banana oatmeal pancakes! They will fill you up and are a great alternative to the traditional pancake.
Calories: 100 calories per pancake. Makes approx. 6 servings.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 sliced banana
- Pure Maple syrup
- Combine flour, oats, stevia, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, milk, water, and oil. Gently stir wet ingredients into dry until evenly mixed. Add in banana slices and stir until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour batter onto a heated griddle. When bubbles form around edges of pancakes, flip.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side at medium heat.
Serve warm with maple syrup.